Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fear in a single word.

Change.

Change is frightening. Its  taking the everyday, the norm and just flipping that bitch out the window. Taking what you're used to and comfortable with and removing it. Its different, its new, its not what you're used to. On some level it sucks.

Change for me is coming and its coming in a gigantic way. I'm moving again about a week after this post.  New town, new bills, new friends. Everything I hold dear is going away for what I perceive as new and unknown. Its scary as hell.

At the same moment though, I'm looking forward to it. The adventure of an all new experience excites me. Who will I meet? What will I walk into? Where will I go after I get there? These are questions that can and will put off a large amount of people. I am not that type of person. I like the mystery of the new too much.  There's too much out in the world to stay idle in one place and not try to see everything I can.

Still, its Change and I will admit it frightens me too. Just not enough to stop me from making it. I will be afraid as the moment comes but I will keep my chin up and look at it for what it is. Something new and exciting that I would not have experienced had I not chosen to move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment