Monday, April 8, 2013

Lost in the wagon trains.

"Fell off the wagon." The term for doing something and then suddenly dropping it. Its mostly used in negative contexts. Alcoholics fall off the wagon after long terms of sobriety. Same with any addiction really. I'm going to use it terms of writing this blog. I started it with  many an intention and fell off the wagon.

I wouldn't really say 'fell off the wagon' is really appropriate though. Its more like the wagon parked itself in a terminal. I looked around at other wagons and jumped out of my current to explore the others. After driving way too far in another wagon I was forced to hop out again and walk the long road back. And here I am, back to the wagon I started on. Let's hope I can buckle myself in better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment